This Saturday, my family and I will be heading south for a week-long road trip family vacation in the Utah desert.
Thanksgiving, for us, will be bountiful views of orange sandstone formations, hikes in curvy slot canyons, and the joy of being together.
I love this time of year when we get back to what is most essential to us and actively express thankfulness for the same.
I am thankful:
- For my family and our health
- I get to balance being a mom with being a health care practitioner
- For my “village,” including my son’s preschool “school family”
- For the trust and connection I have with my clients
- I get to be part of something bigger than myself at The Health Collective, through my community partnerships and as a citizen of Bozeman
- For every opportunity to improve, learn and grow
Feel the warmth. Give thanks.